Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Why won't she do what i tell her to do, (this is not a troll question yo)?

It's perfectly unserstandable that I'm very pretty, Attractive, Rich, PErfect, Beautiful, and Most likable and popular girl in this school and I know that everybody loves me and they love to see me every day because I'm so perfect and they look up to me, but there is one girl who I hate because she doesnt see and unserstand that everythin is about mee, and that she just only pay attention to me. All she does is ever talk about the future and college and stuff, who needs stuff like thagt? seriusly, who needs importat education whn there is money comin from yur parents an stuff, why does she also dress in those horrible outfits that don't look like mine too? I tell her to dress like me and maybe she'll get a guy to like her, but she likes a real ***** and just blows me off like i'm some hoe on the street, she should learn that she is supposed to b like me and be beautiful and perfect, but she just wants to her own thing an not listen too my usefull advise that i giv her... plus i hate it whn she wheres those stupid gles too...

No comments:

Post a Comment