Sunday, December 4, 2011

The dogs that are at my work?

I know I can't do anything about the two dogs at my work because one has lived there going on five years and the other one has been there about 4 month. I don't know if the dogs are on heart worms. I am just wanting them to have a loving home. The dogs have food and shelter. I don't know when the last time the boxer has been to the vet but ridgeback has been to the vet two months ago. They are both well socialized but I don't know they are around cats or young children. They do good with the other dogs that come into the boarding kennel. To the two dogs that live there probably feel like they are at the pound but they haven't been given a home because the owner is to attached to the dogs. The boxer is 8 years old. The ridgeback is about 1 to 2 years. The owner has three dogs of his own and his dogs and the two that live in the kennel don't get along. The only time they get out of their runs are if they are let to use the bath or given a bath. They are let out about three to four times a day. I think that they need a big yard to play in and a family to love them and not have to stay at the kennel for the rest of their lifes. They most feel the same way that the dogs at the pound feel. Thinking that they don't have anybody to love them. I would take them to my house but I dont have a fenced in yard. Also I don't think my boss would let me take them so I can find both loving homes.

No comments:

Post a Comment