Friday, December 2, 2011

I need help with my relationship problem... plz help!!!?

ok i met this guy (this was a couple of months ago) and we met up and he was really sweet he bought me a rose and everything so we started going out but i could never see him becuz he lived in altamonte and me in apopka at the time and after a week some girl e mails me and says hey wats up with u and (david) i said um he is my boyfriend and she was like well he was messin with me this whole week so i im him and he confessed so we stoped talking now after like 4 months we started talking agian he told me he wanted to be my man but he is always talking about having relations (f*******) with me so im confused does he really wanna b my man or does he just want a good time? I TOLD HIM HE JUST WANTS A GOOD TIME AND HE SAID NO I CHANGED AND I KEPT ACUSING HIM OF JUST WANTING A GOOD TIME SO HE SAID YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR SO ANNOYING THATS Y I LEFT YOUR AZZ THE FIRST TIME YOU SHOULD GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE IDK WAT 2 DO I NEED HELP................

No comments:

Post a Comment